Veggie Spinach Dip
Instead of cream cheese, try tofu cream cheese in this delicious veggie dip! Vegan and vegetarian-friendly, you can also use it for topping a whole wheat bagel.
- 1 box frozen chopped spinach, defrosted and wrung dry
- 1 tofu cream cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- 1/4 cup onion, grated
- 1 can water chestnuts, coarsely chopped
- 4 scallions, whites and greens, chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 carrot, peeled and coarsely chopped
Place all the ingredients in a food processor and pulse until it creates a rough puree. Serve with chopped vegetables, or use as a topper on a whole wheat bagel.