These Antipa-Sticks add a little something different to your picnic or tailgate party! Marinated mushrooms and artichoke hearts, roasted red peppers and hot peppers are all available in glass jars on the Italian foods aisle at your grocery store.
- 12 marinated mushrooms
- 12 pieces marinated artichoke
- 12 1-inch wide strips of roasted red peppers
- 12 small pepperoncini (optional)
- 1 slab 1-inch thick provolone cheese, cut into 12 cubes
- 1 slab 1-inch thick Genoa salami from the deli, cubed into 12 bite-size pieces
- 12 bamboo skewers (8 inches)
- Make an assembly line of all the ingredients by lining them up in piles in a row on a work surface. The red pepper strips should be rolled up so that they can fit on the bamboo skewers.
- Stack the ingredients onto the bamboo skewers in this order: mushroom, artichoke, rolled red pepper strip, pepperoncini (if desired), cheese, salami.
- Serve, or pack up for a picnic or a tailgate party in large sealable plastic bags.