Pesto Cream Cheese Spread
This bottom-of-the-jar (of pesto!) is a great use-up for the last of your cream cheese as well for this crostini appetizer or snack.
- Last of the cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup store-bought pesto
- 1 baguette, regular or whole grain, cut into slices and toasted
- Extra virgin olive oil (EVOO), for drizzling
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese and the pesto. Mix until well-combined. Spread the pesto cream cheese spread over the toasted baguette slices drizzled with oil.