Sour Cream Bottom-of-the-Jar
Serves 3/4 cup
Leftover sour cream with dill and cucumber makes a great sauce or dip.
- 1/3-1/2 cup regular or low fat sour cream – whatever is left in the bottom of your jar
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup English (seedless) cucumber, grated, salted and drained
- 1/4 cup half-and-half
- Salt and pepper
- A handful of fresh dill, chopped
- To the sour cream jar, add the remaining ingredients. Shake to mix up and serve as a topper for chicken meatballs or pierogies.